Monday, March 19, 2012

What Dreams are Made Of

OK . . . so I was going to post something about Saturday's Epic Sasquatch ride;
But . . . You can read about it here:
Then I was going to post something about today's "Sprint to the Finish"
until ... well, until I met Jasper and his Dad
He's 3 1/2 . . . not 3, but 3 1/2
Riding one of the coolest bikes I've ever seen!
(man, if I got your name wrong, I'm sorry . . .  I was a little delirious
have your Dad contact me, and I'll correct it!
NAME CORRECTED!  SORRY MAN)
and . . . for those of you wondering
funny what a couple hundred miles of ridin' will do . . . 

2 comments:

  1. Jasper (you were close on the name!) was SO excited to have the "big boys" stop to admire his ride. Thank you for making his day!

    Happy riding,
    Jasper's Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great riding with you again...I'd forgotten how cool the both of us are :)
    Hugs,
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete