Monday, May 14, 2012

A Sunday in Heaven

Shortly after this pic, I found myself at the corner of the Arnold Rd 
and the Schultz Rd
Normally this would not be a problem . . .  however . . .  In this case . . .
I had 15 minutes to get to "the Church" on time . . . (My Fair Lady)
Did I make it . . . no . . . but . . . well . . . no . . .
I really have no idea how that happened . . .
Sadly, Joe had limited time, and had to leave us . . .
So . . . Russ and I made a Left . . . then another Left . . . and . . .
ended up riding gravel home
Although Dave S (which one?) did not . . nay . . . would not join us
At least his bike did
Westward ho!
Just enjoying the scenery 
Until I saw this:
(hey:  How did that mailbox turn into a sign?)
Surely that can't apply to us
(indeed, it did not)
A fork in the road, but not enough time to take it
(Happy Mother's Day)
Next time . . .
My search for the mythical link between 
the Southern portion of the HotN course, and the Fox Farm Rd
Enough said . . . get your bikes and join us

1 comment:

  1. Dave S. Has been fighting a virus that would kill lesser men.

    ReplyDelete