Thursday, December 29, 2011

Burrito Union Party

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves
Good to see Sandra and Tim,
 but we gotta get her to loose the "motor" from the motorcycle
OK . . . so my "letting the pictures speak for themselves did not last long"
- or -

OK . . . I agree with Jim . . .
I have no idea what Tim's doing, and probably don't want to know
Perhaps Tim was simply trying to explain to Sandra:
"It's a chip . . ."
yeah . . . I think we'll go with that
Dee and Paul chose to sit by themselves
Which made Mark see comfort from Lisa
Wayne wonders why we didn't just go to his house for beer . . .
Great to meet Dave's wife Kathleen (I hope it's not spelled with a "C!"
While Dave continues his search for the elusive "bubble gum martini"
It's just not at all clear what's going on here
But Rick is pretty damn impressed
Lauren thinks her dad looks dorky in that hat
But Jim thinks it's cute
No Jim:  Shaney is cute
She later assured me: "That is NOT a halo . . ."
Yeah Eric . . .one of these days we'll get around to talkin' about that bike
Somehow we got HJ off the ski hill!
Steve is on the lookout for snow . . . anywhere . . . even inside
Apparently Penny and Rick are lookin' too
Although it is true:  Mark rode his bike to the party (well done man!)
Lisa came to bring him home (hmmm . . .)

No comments:

Post a Comment