Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Best Laid Plans . . .

Sometimes things just don't go as planned
As you know, Rich is working in New Brunswick this week,  probably on some CIA project.
. . .  or . . .He's back working in the bush . . .
  We'll go with "the bush"
Scenery is great
Work is hard
Rocks are large
Shrimp in the bush?
(rough job, but someone has to do it!)
Results are great!
(hang in there . . . we will get to the "Best Laid Plans" part!)
This really will be about bikes eventually
Lots of machines working together
Still . . . we decide to make machine modifications
Which necessitate shipping parts from Europe
Which means, "I think I got My Sunday's mixed up"
Rather than returning on 19 Sept, it will probably be 26 Sept.
(the "Best Laid Plans Part)
But that's OK . . . 
Fredericton, New Brunswick is a lovely city!
With SUPER FRIENDLY PEOPLE
This week is also the
I think I will be just fine during my extended stay.
Fredericton is also home to
Savage's Bicycle Center, which just happens to be
the OLDEST BIKE SHOP IN NORTH AMERICA
REALLY!!
(more on this later . . .  I gotta go ride my bike now,
 thanks to Matt Savage)
And FINALLY . . .  just for James, Dave and Deb
I think I beat all of you to this one

2 comments:

  1. Did you buy a bike or are you renting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renting a Specialized Allez . . . compact Shimano gearing . . . taking this "double tap" rider a while to figure it out . . . great riding along the Saint John River . . .

    ReplyDelete