Saturday, June 9, 2012

All about Tim

We weren't on our bike 5 minutes before Tim finds a friend . . .
He claimed to have met her at a recent race.
I don't believe him, neither did she . . .
Today's course . . . What are the odds we can follow the map?
Tim now asks for the camera, so he can take a pic
"where's the viewfinder?" he asks 
(NOT KIDDING)
Rich almost dies laughing, as he realizes he will have to be the 
photographer and navigator
YES . . .  That really is TIM . . . our TIM
helping with a mechanincal
I repeat:  TIM . . . our TIM!
To be fair:  Dave and Rick led the charge . . . and navigated
"What?  You say I need to shave my legs?  What?"
He appeared at mile 88 . . . ready and willing to kick my butt . . . 
just like last year!
All I ever see of Jim . . .
After 107 miles . . . all smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment