Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Vi går bare hvis veien er tørre

Even though the very clear instructions for the day said "We'll go only if the roads are dry," two of us were confused.
The tall lanky rider, understanding only Norwegian, looking for the words: "Vi går bare hvis veien er tørre," had every reason to show.
In my case . . . I guess there is no excuse, I'm just silly.
The lanky one and I showed as directed and chose to head up to the Mocha Moose for a quick coffee.
The Norwegian, being a good father . . . carried grub back for his still sleeping ten year old son.
Even though it was wet, it was great to get on the gravel
After a four week layoff, the traveler was a blur on the road . . . 
After a couple of cups of Mocha Moose coffee, I had no choice but to choose
Luckily, it was somewhat Tardis like
Lots of talk about this weekend's Dirty Benjamin
Tomorrow we will try to pay attention to the instructions . . . I promise . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment