Sunday, July 11, 2010

7:33

(ed. note:  When the blog writer was asked if it rained, 
he had but two words to say:  "Ask Noah . . .")
Yes Virgina . . . we had rain, lots of rain.
Had you joined us, you would have enjoyed 1 hour and 33 minutes 
of wonderful, dry riding.
At exactly 7:33 that changed.
Rain . . . wind . . . lightning . . . we had it all.
We also had 28+ mph ascents and 40+ mph descents during a downpour.
YEEHA!!
At one point I was wishing I had my
nose plugs to keep the water out.
We arrived at the Mocha Moose after over 70 miles of non-stop riding
Enjoyed a quick coffee and were gently scolded to "mop the floor next time"
To his credit, "the Man Who Can Not be Trusted" redeemed himself
as he allowed me to "fasten" myself to his wheel for most of the 91 miles.
Of course no ride in the rain can be without its drama:
(Steve's turn)
(Rich's turn)
Today's ride was A BLAST!  Fast, furious, fun and wet!

No comments:

Post a Comment