Friday, July 30, 2010

"Easy" ride

The day started today with Rich posting how he rode all by himself on gravel this AM and everyone else rode hard and fast, so when he contacted me asking if I wanted to ride "easy" today, I thought... No way.

Then we left...



Sheree was doing just fine on the ride... as rich commented, there was a hansom man for her to talk to, so she forgot all about how fast we were or were not riding... then rich started riding with Dan, and Sheree told Rich to go take a hike... or maybe it was a dirt road.



As we continued to ride I noticed a trend, and that is one that all of us seem to understand.. Rich dominated all conversations....



Eventually we made it back to our homes after our "easy" ride, and though I was riding my new single speed, It was a nice relaxed ride... thanks all

2 comments:

  1. Is there a reason why I only have butt shots??
    Thanks, James...love you too...bike shorts are so becoming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. svetlana? where is that from... Yeah i did like the shorts.. zoot makes good stuff.

    ReplyDelete