Friday, October 1, 2010

You Know Who You Are!

CLOSET TRAINING
Location:  Corner of Arrowhead and Carver
Date: 1 Oct, 2010
Time: 7:54 AM (GMT - 6)
Ride:  "redish" Mtn bike
Violation:  RIDING ALONE

We have a new "Man Who Can Not Be Trusted"
A lone rider, riding a Mtn bike no less was seen this morning
 training alone.
This man can be recognized by a large 
bruise on his left butt cheek
(not actual photo!)
Recently this rider called off 6:00 AM rides because of "darkness"
His reason is now clear . . .  closet training
When notified of his violation with a simple "honk of the horn"
He glanced to his right and continued, pretending he did not notice
Please post your suggested penalties 
for this willful violation

3 comments:

  1. who can recognize the bruise on his BUTT cheek???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This man's transgressions go beyond closet training and the use of a Mountain Bike. I have reason to believe that said Mtn. Bike has multiple gears. Said gears are apparently used to make hill climbing easier. Clearly, an intervention is in order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guilty as charged - but can't I plead mitigating factors before my sentencing?

    1 - I do OK on the road, but frankly get smoked on the trails -> I need the extra mountain bike training.

    2 - I wasn't riding that hard, more like just enjoying the early morning peace, quiet, and early autumn colore in Lester and Hartley.

    3 - I wasn't riding that hard - my butt still hurts too much!

    ReplyDelete