Thursday, August 26, 2010

Anybody still reading?

Well there is not much I can add to this besides a small update of what I have heard around the horn... sounds like the weekend 130 mile ride that included Dave S, Russ M, and Jim B... I guess Jim was hoping for a 215 mile ride for he was attacking the last climb...


Mondays ride included some of the local ladies and from what the guys say, they did some butt whooping... as one anonymous riders said "it was like Lisa was trying to personally flog herself for not finishing the race Sunday."  and in the process she was destroying the other EIGHT riders there that am.

Yesterday Rich left for who knows where(maybe somewhere further north then us) John came up with some excuse like he was leaving for the BWCA this am... I am sure he could have ridden first, but whatever...

This am  when the thermometer read 50degrees... Russ, Dave and I(james) went out for another Thursday morning ride where the McQuade climb killed me, and both of them tried to keep me from winning the sprint....


I am not sure if you can see it in Russ's pockets in this picture, but his version of lights are some 5 lb yellow blinking light that he stole from a construction site, and a yellow flashlight....

come on Russ, you are obviously not spending money on your bike, buy some lights...

No comments:

Post a Comment