Friday, August 27, 2010

Nicknames?

Just Dave and I out this morning.....I've taken some abuse in this forum for my lighting (or lack therof) equipment, but Dave wins this cateogry hands down-I'm a bit surprised that no one has had any seizure acitivity when he rides by. It's time for me to do some shopping.

So we're pedaling along two-up and I'm impressed that Dave just never seems to tire or back off, so in my mind I've got him pegged as 'the engine'. That of course leads to a dedicated inquiry for apt descriptors for the rest of the crew. Here's what I've got so far:
Dave - "the engine"
Jim - "Mr. locomotive"
John - "Hatch"
Vince - "recumbent man"
Me - "single-speed guy"
Mark - "traffic cone guy"
Joe - "Moots"
Deb - "trouble"
Lisa - "more trouble"
What's missing, of course, are apt labels for some our regulars, like James and Rich.

Suggestions?
Russ

7 comments:

  1. Rich - "the man"
    Sheree - "legs"
    Wayne - "Classic or Classy"
    Me - "wheel sucker"

    ReplyDelete
  2. There seem to be a few other names missing from your list.....................

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about Heidi Jo and Jeff?????????????/

    ReplyDelete
  4. show yourself anonymous... no id, no value in commenting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Russ is "Mr." Single speed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi Jo = Pinky
    Jeff = Camera man

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeff: Skater Boy
    Peter A: the Hammer
    Peter T: Frisbee
    Dan G: Bulldon
    Jim B: the Body
    Jeremy K: Daddy
    Steve S: the Man Who Can't be Trusted
    Dave S: Doc
    Shar: MommyDoc

    My apologies to any I may have missed . . . this is difficult, give me time!

    ReplyDelete