Monday, August 23, 2010

FOUR F's

(first and foremost, an apology to those on the Continental ride last Thursday.  I promise will get the photos up no later than Tuesday before I leave again.  I am sorry!)

Riders began  . . . Ok, I was going to use the word "amassing, congregating, gathering . . . or something like that . . . but JIM  pointed out that I can use the word "CONJUGATING."   This is a much cooler word, so I shall use it.



I wonder if the light went on as he had this thought?




Riders began conjugating (see above) promptly at 6:00 am this morning. Mostly the same old crew . . .  even sleepy head John was there.  He was in fact so tired, he left his banana at home.






Note the grin on Dan's face as he attempts to explain his enrollment at St Ben's College








 Mr Single Speed looks as
steady as ever












I know by now you are thinking: "heck . . . other than the unusual use of the word "conjugating," this is a pretty darn boring blog entry . . . in fact, two boring entries in a row from this guy, I think we should replace him" (I know you were thinking that).  I was thinking the same, even considering the notion that our morning ride may be a bit boring . . . when suddenly . . .
THAT'S RIGHT, TROUBLE APPEARED



Deb; aka "Trouble"


Lisa: aka "More Trouble"  Note how she is already 
looking apologetic . . . before she hurts us

The FACE OF DETERMINATION and PAIN
These Women hurt us, hurt us again, then hurt us some more.
As we limped home, tails between our legs . . .
our sage Russ remarked:
"When just the Boys ride we talk about Feelings, Friends, 
Food and Fashion,
When the Girls come out to play we have to work"
Funny how that is
TUESDAY:  6:00 am at the corner of
Superior St and Lester River Rd.
Let's show the gals what we can do . . . come on guys!
(sorry to Rachel and Dave for not getting your pics in here.  ed)

No comments:

Post a Comment