Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Young Bucks

 At this time of year, as the seasons progress and daylight shortens
We find ourselves pushing the riding envelope . . . 
yet enjoying the sunrise
We also find joy in local wildlife
(You're just gonna' have to trust me, there are 3 bucks in this photo;
we watched 'em for about 5 minutes eating apples)
Imagine my surprise, as nature repeats itself . . .
as 6 bucks
spend the next 2 hours chasing
1 doe . . .
Somewhere here there is a lesson in something
All the bucks were adorned in heavy garb
while the doe, confused by the 48 degree temperature,
wears summer clothing (can I still get a tan she wonders?)
I'm certain she spent her time thinking:
Silly boys . . . 
It was great to have 7 of us this morning
Tomorrow, 6:00 AM at "the CHURCH"

1 comment:

  1. Did you say YOUNG BUCKS????
    I thought this was the AARP crowd....

    all I can say is....poor Deb!!

    ReplyDelete